Monday 19 May 2014

MCM LONDON COMIC CON THIS WEEKEND!!


It's MCM London Comic Con time once again, everything is taking place this weekend at the Excel Centre in London's Docklands and once again I'll be there, riding a mighty table into battle with my co-adventuring comic-drawer-dude Mark Pearce (the Kick-buttock creator of Ronin Dogs). We'll be at table CF9 in the Comic Village where I'll be selling issues 1 & 2 of my comic Big Jimmy, loads of movie & TV related art prints and for the first time, sets of Marvel Phase 2 art cards (coloured by the Avenging John-Paul Bove). I'll also be doing commissions and selling some awesome original art too. You might say that I'm some kind of walking human shop! (it would be weird but you'd be welcome to say it) So come on over!

While you're in the Comic Village, make sure you check out some other amazing artists, including Marissa & Deakin Brook, situated right next to us at table CF10, Jess Bradley-Bove (table CB13), John-Paul Bove (CB14), Rob Cureton (CE5), Nikki Stuart, Louise Ho & Will Kirkby (CC8/CC9), Lewis Terry (CK7), Jon Lock (CK9) and Nich Angell (CK10). Only after you've visited all these people, do I give you permission to have a sit down.

Also The Fonz is going to be there.

No comments: