Monday 5 May 2014

Bristol Comic Expo & MCM Comic Con!


May means it's comic con season for James! I'll be sharing a table with the Mighty Mark Pearce (Ronin Dogs) at Bristol Comic Expo on the 10th & 11th of May, then we'll be at MCM London Comic Con on the 23rd to the 25th. I'll be bringing two brand new prints with me; The Lannister family tree, which matches my Stark family picture from last year, and a Sherlock print for all you Cumberlords and Freemaniacs out there. I'll have loads more artwork, including some original sketches on my table too.




I've also got issue 1 and 2 of my comic, Big Jimmy, about an Intergalactic fight-rumble and the little Martian twerp that gets caught in the middle of it, as well as "Now We Are Running", a comic about sharks, toilets, triplets and other craziness.

So please come along and say hello, or any other formal greeting you like, IT'S TOTALLY UP TO YOU!!



No comments: